If you are dreaming of a luxurious Indian Ocean wedding, Mauritius will provide just that. Along with a wealth of tropical settings.
perfectly planned weddings in Mauritius
Mauritius provides impeccable attention to detail and a wealth of tropical settings. From small intimate ceremonies to weddings with friends and family. The hotels we have selected are passionate about helping you decide which one of the three Beachcomber wedding packages fits your dreams and budget best.
We understand that planning your wedding and honeymoon abroad is one of the most important and time consuming tasks you will experience in your lifetime. You will enjoy a stress-free experience from start to finish when you book a Beachcomber Wedding. With a guarantee of just one wedding a day at all Beachcomber Resorts in Mauritius and a dedicated in-resort wedding planner. The in-resort wedding planner will work alongside the knowledgable team based in the UK to make your day as perfect as you like.
Mauritius Wedding Packages
We have hand-picked a few of our favourite Beachcomber wedding hotels, all with incredible beachfronts giving you the perfect setting for your Indian Ocean wedding, Our from prices give you an idea of the hotel costs, for full details of wedding packages just give us a call and we can work with you to find something to suit you. We cater for all budgets, styles and taste.
Trou aux Biches Beachcomber
9 NIGHTS – BASED ON 2 SHARING
Trou Aux Biches, a luxury hotel set on a strip of white sandy beach, a turquoise lagoon with crystal-clear waters, a 35-hectare tropical garden…These are just some of the timess less charms this resort has to offer! With its romantic atmosphere,this hotel provides an idyllic setting for your dream wedding and honeymoon.
Featuring six restaurants named L’Oasis, La Caravelle, Le Deck, Blue Ginger, Mahiya and Il Corallo. Enjoy a world of flavours sourced from the far end of Asia to the shores of the Mediterranean sea.
9 NIGHTS – BASED ON 2 SHARING
This elegant five-star resort is a haven of peace and tranquility – the ideal setting for a luxury wedding. Terraces designed with sea views and tropical gardens planted with exotic trees symbol the elegance of this resort.
Located on the most scenic shoreline in Mauritius with a spectacular view to Le Morne Mountain which acts as a dramtic backdrop, this resort offers an intimate village setting. The Spa is without a doubt the most beautiful spa in Mauritius and the ideal place to relax and be pampered.
7 NIGHTS – BASED ON 2 SHARING
Every moment in this serene setting will become an everlasting memory. Located on a protect peninsula, home to a wealth of sea life on the south east cost of Mauritius and surrounded by three beautiful beaches, Shandrani offers newlyweds and exceptional setting to celebrate their love.
This hotel has a selection of four restaurants, an array of sports and entertainment as well as a spa and wellness centre! Offering you and your partner the freedom of choice and opportunity of pure indulgence throught your stay.
Before You Go…
- Once you have made your booking we will send out confirmation to you along with the Beachcomber Wedding Form then all you need to do is send us the necessary documentation and relax!
- You will need to have your birth certificate re-issued and dated within 3 months of your wedding date. These newly issued birth certificates should be scanned through or posted to Beachcomber Tours approximately 8 weeks (and no later than 5 weeks) in advance of the wedding date together with all other documentation. New UK birth certificates must be ordered online at https://www.gov.uk/order-copy-birth-death-marriage-certificate. To ensure we receive your documents on time, the priority ordering service must be used. Please take care not to order too early as the date of issue must be no earlier than 3 months prior to the wedding date. All original documentation and paperwork must be taken with the wedding couple to produce at the relevant offices when completing the formalities once in Mauritius. Should wedding couples hold non-UK birth certificates, they should check with their own Embassy for advice on how to obtain a new birth certificate. In some circumstances, where it is not possible to obtain a duplicate birth certificate, arrangements must be made to complete an Affidavit before travelling to Mauritius. This signed Affidavit must also be dated within 3 months of the wedding date and copies sent to us together with all other documentation. If you have any questions regarding these new wedding document changes, please give us a call and we’d be happy to assist.
- Make sure your passport is valid for more than six months after your return date. If not, you will need to apply for a new one so allow plenty of time for this to come.
- The final balance will be due approximately 10 weeks before you travel and at this point it’s good to re-iterate any special requests you have made for the hotel and to check the policy with your airline with regards to being able to pre-seat, luggage allowances and dietary requests for the flight meals.
You will have to go to 4 different offices in Port Louis and will be accompanied by a taxi driver.
- Civil Status main office Port Louis – All documents will be double checked and authorisation for the wedding will be granted.
- Attorney at law * – all original documents will be checked here and the affidavits will be prepared before they are sworn at the Supreme High Court of Mauritius.
- Supreme High Court of Mauritius * – You will Swear Affidavits & must be well dressed – no shorts for men and arms covered for women (no need for shirt/tie/jackets – smart/casual is acceptable). No children are allowed in the Supreme High Court of Mauritius.
- Civil Status Sub Office – The taxi driver will take you to a sub office in the district closest to your hotel for the publication of the wedding. At this point you will discuss the wedding time and vows with the civil status officer. The Civil Status Officer is the only person who can confirm the wedding time. (Please note that this is more often than not at 4pm)
* If you have your birth certificates re-issued and dated within 3 months of your wedding date or your Affidavit already completed, you will not be required to visit the Attorney at Law nor the Supreme High Court of Mauritius.
You will arrive back at the hotel at approximately 1pm to relax on the beach for the afternoon.