Lapland - Santa's Riekonlinna Hotel
Popular hotel for santa's visitors!
The magic and excitement of taking the kids to Lapland has to be up there on the once in a lifetime trip list. And this mini adventure will definitely not disappoint… The Hotel Riekonlinna is very popular with Santa’s visitors to Lapland. It has an excellent range of facilities as well as a great reputation for wonderful food. But the favourite feature of Santa’s is the Northern Lights Lounge, which offers big squishy sofas where you can look out to the northern skies through huge, wall-to-wall panoramic windows to watch for the mesmerising Aurora Borealis! Although the children will probably be more interested in the play area and the hotel’s toboggans, provided free of charge for you to enjoy.
2 Nights from £1,036pp
We’re here to help
What's In Resort..
- Elegant and comfortable hotel
- Convenient location close to village centre
- Cosy lobby bar/lounge with open fireplace
- Special Northern Lights viewing-room!
- Choice of family rooms, suites and apartments available, most with private sauna
- Massage and solarium available (local charge)
- Use of toboggans
- Children’s play area with ball-pond
- Four separate saunas
- Boutique offering traditional souvenirs
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast