Splendours of Andalucía
Córdoba, Seville and Granada
Andalucía is one of Spain’s most scenic regions, strewn with superb Hispano-Moorish architecture. Including two of Spain’s greatest sites – the Alhambra in Granada and the Mezquita in Córdoba – this tour explores some of Andalucía’s prettiest countryside and towns.
6 Days from £1,395pp
We’re here to help
• Tours of Seville’s Alcázar, the Alhambra in Granada and the Mezquita in Córdoba
• Visit Seville’s cathedral, the largest in Europe and the burial place of Christopher Columbus
• Taverns & Markets tour in Seville
• All flights in economy class
• Centrally located 4-star hotels in Córdoba, Seville and Granada
• Various meals included
• Fully escorted by an English-speaking guide throughout
• Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
• Some entrance fees
Fly from London (regional connections available) to Malaga with British Airways. Transfer to the Eurostars Malaga for one night. Welcome drink included.
Morning drive to Seville. En route, stop at Ronda, which sits astride the El Tajo gorge. Visit the bullring and museum before continuing to Seville. Stay two nights at the Novotel Marques de Nervion (or similar).
Full day tour of Seville. Seville’s cathedral is the largest in Europe and is Christopher Columbus’ burial place, while the Moorish Alcázar Palace is now home to the Spanish royal family. Drive to Cordoba for a two night stay at the Hotel Conquistador (or similar).
Morning walking tour of the Mezquita, formerly the city’s mosque, to see its dazzling interiors. Continue to the Jewish quarter, a labyrinth of narrow cobbled streets and tiny squares, and view the synagogue.
Drive to Cordoba for a two night stay at the Abades Recogidas (or similar).
Full-day tour of the Alhambra. Built by the Moors in the 13th and 14th centuries, it consists of a spectacular complex of buildings and courtyards, as well as the celebrated Generalife gardens.
Morning transfer to Malaga airport and fly to London with British Airways.