Victoria Falls, Cape Town & Safari
An amazing tour which will take you through all of the main attractions Kenya has to offer, a huge array of beauties!
Victoria Falls is arguably one of Africa’s greatest natural wonders, add to this with Botswana and Cape Town, makes this tour rather spectacular!
Everyone should visit Africa at least once in their lifetime. With its sense of vastness and isolation, whilst at the same time offering a unique closeness to nature, this beautiful country will leave an indelible mark on all who visit.
This tour will take you on a journey to the spectacular Victoria Falls, the beautiful city of Cape Town and the wild, unspoilt Botswana. You’ll experience an incredible variety of natural wonders, enthralling experiences and sophisticated style. You’ll return home with incredible photos and wonderful memories, an invigorating reminder of this epic tour.
15 Nights from £3,095pp
We are available to chat
09:00 – 17:30
Monday to Saturday
• Enjoying an idyllic location on the banks of the Zambezi River
• Victoria Falls
• Knysna is situated between lush forests
• Kariega Game Reserve Eastern Cape
• World-famous Garden Route, The Robberg Beach Lodge is an absolute favourite for scenic views of the Robberg Nature Reserve and the cool Indian Ocean
• Cape Winelands
• Plettenberg Bay
- Return flights from London Heathrow with British Airways
- 3 nights in A Zambezi River Lodge
- 3 nights in Old Bank Hotel
- 1 night in Harbour Square Hermanus Apartments
- 1 night in The Rex Hotel
- 3 nights in Kariega Game Reserve – Main Lodge
- 1 night in The Robberg Beach Lodge
- 1 night in Protea Mossel Bay
- 2 nights in Wedgeview Country House & Spa
- 9 nights car hire
Kariega Game Reserve – Full Board