Highlights Of Kenya
Experience one of the planet’s most dazzling displays of wildlife
8 Nights from £3,595pp
We’re here to help
• Wildlife viewing in private reserves handpicked by Cox & Kings
• Sip specialist Kenyan tea while learning about conservationist Joy Adamson
• Visit local communities whilst staying near the wildlife-rich Masai Mara
• Tamarind Tree Hotel
• The Ark
• Sweetwaters Tented Camp
• International flights
• 3 & 4 star accommodation
• Small group size – average 10 people
• Transfers in adapted land cruisers
• Experienced local tour manager
• 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 6 dinners
• Guided sightseeing & entrance fees
• Entrance fees to national parks, conservancies & safari reserves
• Boat trip on Lake Naivasha (optional extra)
Fly from London (regional connections available) to Nairobi. Transfer to the Tamarind Tree Hotel (or similar) for the night.
Drive to Aberdare, arriving for lunch at the Ark restaurant followed by leisure time. Overnight at The Ark.
Spend 2 days on safari in pristine Ol Pejeta. Optional activities include a visit to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary. Stay at Sweetwaters Serena Camp.
Day at leisure. Overnight stay at Sweetwaters Serena Camp.
Drive to Naivasha in the Great Rift Valley for an inspiring talk about conservationist Joy Adamson, to sample special Kenyan teas and to visit the museum. Overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
Transfer to the Masai Mara for 3 days of safari thrills. Admire prolific wildlife and sweeping views alongside expert rangers. Optional activities include walking safaris and a hot-air balloon ride. Stay throughout at the Mara Leisure Camp.
Day at leisure.
Day at leisure.
Visit Nairobi’s Giraffe Centre, before flying home via Jomo Kenyatta airport (day-room facilities available). Alternatively, extend your journey at one of Kenya’s fine beaches.