Celebrate the unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Southwest American cultures at the newly re-imagined Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
This beautiful lakeside resort offers classic influences, Disney touches and modern comforts to energise and inspire as you enjoy an array of new features, eateries and enhancements.
Food & Drink
This resort celebrates casual and upscale Spanish cuisine. With ten bars and restaurants you have plenty to choose from. These are a couple of favourites…
Toledo: Savor dishes and small plates inspired by the flavors of Spain.
Dine on Tapas, seafood and steak while feasting your eyes on the sweeping views from this rooftop restaurant.
Laguna Bar: Sip on a refreshing beverage at this breezy lakeside tequila and mezcal bar.
The tropical vibes make for a relaxing atmosphere after a long day visiting the parks.
Things to do…
- Coronado Springs Campfire – Gather round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
- Movies Under the Stars – Watch beloved Disney films at complimentary outdoor screenings near the Lost City of Cibola pool.
- Volleyball – Join a friendly match on the white-sand court by the Dig Site pool complex.
- Jogging Trail – Take a brisk 0.9-mile run or walk along the scenic trail that loops around 22-acre Lago Dorado.
- Playground – Kids can climb, slide and play on an archaeologically themed playground near the Dig Site complex.
- Iguana Arcade – For video games, air hockey, pinball and more, visit this arcade beside the Dig Site pool complex.
- Colours of Coronado Painting Experience – Get in touch with your inner artist as we explore the Colours of Coronado, a master-led painting class.
- Fitness Classes – Start your day the best possible way, with fun and challenging activities to help you achieve your personal fitness goals.
Sun worshippers of all ages will dig the Dig Site, a sprawling pool with a Mayan ruins theme. Discover the Lost City of Cibola pool, whose centerpiece is a 50-foot pyramid where weary explorers can revive themselves in the waters streaming down its stone steps. A 123-foot-long waterslide featuring a spitting Jaguar spirit animal makes for a fierce ride.
With so much fun and excitement you won’t know where to start!