Cheeta Safari & Beach
A beautiful introduction to Kenya...
A wonderful itinerary that gives a delightful introduction to Kenya and its beauty with a 7 nights safari that includes the Aberdares, Samburu, Lake Naivasha and Masai Mara, followed by a 5 nights stay along the warm waters of the Indian Ocean in Mombasa.
Maasai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border. Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration. The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers.
12 Nights from £3,386pp
We’re here to help
- International Flights with airport tax
- All airport transfers
- 2 nights Aberdares, 2 nights Samburu, 1 night Lake Naivasha, 2 nights Masai Mara
- All Park fees, game drives and a boat ride at Lake Naivasha
- Safari game drives done in 4×4 customised vehicle
- At the Beach: Pinewood Beach Resort & Spa for 5 nights in a Deluxe Garden Room on All Inclusive
- AMREF Flying Doctors
- For each booking Somak will donate £20 per person to the Mara Rianda Charitable Trust