Trainee Repatriation Travel Consultant
We are looking for new talent!
Intelligent, smart, sassy, hardworking, committed, passionate… Ok that’s enough about us, tell us about you?
If you are yearning for a new challenge or maybe a complete career change and think the Travel Industry is where you want to showcase your skills, then we have just the ticket for you. The opportunities are endless working within our vibrant team, if you bring the personality and commitment, we’ll bring the fun and training.
A job in travel isn’t work, it’s a passion and very exciting.
Now back to us… we provide a qualified specialist booking service for the World-wide Medical Emergency Assistance Industry and pride ourselves on providing an industry leading service repatriating people back home when they have suffered an illness or accident whilst abroad. Our 24 hour team of experts handle sensitive situations with care, speed and efficiency in a busy environment working closely together to solve problems, discuss ideas and find inspiration.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To offer and book travel and hotel accommodation to our Emergency Assistance clients
- To creatively support and understand our client’s assistance needs and offer best professional advice to solve travel and transportation problems and timing, with care
- To see through case management from enquiry through booking, ensuring effective prioritisation and smooth operational workflow
- To anticipate and implement operational procedures to ensure growth of client satisfaction and share problem solving skills so maximising on the efficiency of the department and colleagues
- Experience of working in the travel industry advantageous but not essential
- Technology – full training will be given
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- Problem analysis
- Problem solving
- Common sense
The Repatriation Department is based in Petersfield. All training to be carried out in the Petersfield office with the potential to be a hybrid of office (Petersfield) and home working once fully trained.
We operate a 24 hour 365 days per year shift pattern. Full training will be given. Incentives are run on a regular basis and our top sales consultants go to New York each year to celebrate. Shifts comprise of:
Early 08:00-17:00, Mid 10:00-19:00, Late 13:00-22:00
(Night shifts are not relevant for this role) Full-time average 40 hours per week.
If you think you would be a perfect fit, and would enjoy a new challenge with us here at Meon Valley Travel, please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]