We are currently recruiting for experienced/Senior Business Travel Consultants to join our vibrant team. If you are looking to further your career in travel and wanting the best reward from your work, why not consider Meon? We are looking for dynamic experienced Business Travel Consultants for our Petersfield office or homeworkers who have the proven skills of working with high end travel accounts where personality matters and service is a prerequisite.
Daily Duties of the Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking seamless end to end corporate travel for our clients
- Providing most cost effective solutions when booking flights using Nett, Published, and CAT35 fares
- Issuing tickets, performing refunds, exchanges and re-validations
- Building rapport with your individual clients
Skills and experience required:
- GDS experience (preferably Travelport)
- 2/4 years’ experience working within a Business Travel Management company
- A strong corporate business travel background and previous experience with a variety of accounts (minimum two years)
- Proven customer service skills and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of hotel bookings, passport and visas, UK Rail and other ancillary products
- Strong team work ethic required but must also be able to work unsupervised
- Good communications and the ability to work efficiently and prioritise your workload are essential
If you are a people person, looking to realise your best career ambitions giving world class service to some exceptional businesses, please send your CV in the first instance to [email protected]
Please only apply for this position if you meet the requirements stipulated under the ‘Skills and experience required of the experienced/Senior Business Travel Consultant’. Unfortunately applicants who don’t meet these requirements will not be considered for the position.