Join the Team
Closing Date: 4 June 2021
Role is based in Petersfield, UK
About the Role
To assist and support the Financial Controller with day to day finances, from ledger work to reconciliations, assisting with payroll and assisting with month-end.
- Maintenance of the Purchase Ledger including inputting supplier transactions, allocating payments and identification and resolution of queries
- Reconciliation of customer credit card receipts
- Processing payments
- Expense and petty cash transaction processing and reconciliation
- Updating finance system from back office system
- Assisting the Financial team with various tasks
- Dealing with enquiries on the phone and face to face
- To assist in the year end audit including supporting schedules
- Any other ad-hoc administration duties as and when required
- Experience using Dimensions Software
- Relevant finance based travel industry experience
- AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualifications
About Meon Valley Travel
Voted by TTG as the Top Agency in the South East
We work with some of the biggest brands and organisations in the world.
Three core elements to our business
Listed within Top 10 Independently Owned Agencies
In 2019 Meon Valley Travel was recognised as being within the top 10 independently owned agencies in the UK.